Cyrus-RW’s Electrical Testing Services
Cyrus-RW’s Electrical Testing services are designed to ensure that electrical installations meet the UK’s rigorous safety standards. Typically, systems are tested for condition, integrity and compliance with the IEE Regulations.
Using up to date and calibrated testing and recording equipment we carry out the following survey and testing tasks:
- Loadings, Current, Power Factor And Voltage.
- Energy Saving Surveys With Recommendations For Applying For Carbon Trust Grants/Loans To Cover Cost Of Implementation.
- Condition Monitoring.
On completion, any faults or defects are recorded and a comprehensive plan for maintenance is produced. Our follow-up service (if required) can then be carried out by our qualified and accredited technicians to ensure that the system is returned to a safe and fit for purpose state, and meets the necessary legal requirements outlined below:
- IEE Regulations
- Local Authority Licensing
- Insurance Company Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing In Accordance With The Electricity At Work Act.
- Fixed Installation Testing In Accordance With The Electricity At Work Act