Cyrus-RW Group Fire and Security Division
Cyrus-RW Group Fire and Security Division is one of South Wales’ leading Fire and Security installers.
Operating throughout the UK, Cyrus-RW Group Fire and Security Division has the experience, commitment and resources to ensure the protection of people and property.
From initial project conception through to handover, Cyrus-RW Group can offer a whole range of integrated Fire and Security Services for Commercial, Industrial and Domestic applications.
Cyrus-RW Group Fire & Security Division are proud to be able to provide cost effective solutions to any system requirements by utilising our comprehensive product ranges and by setting new standards in features for Fire Detection and Alarm Systems by combining unrivalled experience in analogue systems with the latest developments in fire sensing technology.
We are currently seeking to gain Loss Prevention Certification Board Approval to LPS 1014 for the Design, Installation, Commissioning and Servicing of Fire Alarm Systems, and expect to gain accreditation in May 2015.
- Fire Alarm Systems: Open Protocol Installations to BS5839 Part 1: 2013 providing a totally integrated fire systems package for Conventional, Addressable and Wireless Equipment from small conventional types to fully networked projects.
- Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems.
- High Sensitivity Smoke Detection Systems: (Aspirating Fire Systems) to BS6266.
- Gas Extinguishing Systems: Installations to BS5306, BS7273 and “Drop In” Halon Replacement.
- Portable Fire Extinguishers: Supply of new equipment, servicing and maintenance.
- Sprinkler Systems LPCB Approved: BS5306 Industrial, Commercial and Domestic.
- Water Mist/Fog Extinguishing Systems.
- Risk Assessments in accordance with Fire Reform Order 2005.
- CCTV Systems: Stand alone or linked to our Central Station.
- Access Control: Including video door entry systems and automatic barriers and gates.
- Emergency Lighting: Installations to BS5266 :2011.
- Nurse Call, Warden Call and Cell Call Systems: Conventional and Addressable.
- Intruder Alarm Systems to BS4737.
- Automated Gates and Barriers: Fully automatic barriers, gates, sliding and hinged, rising bollards and arms.
- Domestic Fire Sprinkler Systems: Automatic, mains or tanked systems, pressurized and non-pressurized for domestic residences and HMO’s.
- Smoke Ventilation Systems: Automatic smoke windows, vents and louvres, single zone and multi zone systems.
- Electronic Article Surveillance Systems (EAS) Retail Tagging Systems, self contained and remote access systems for Single and Dual Aisles
- 365 days 24 hour Reactive, Planned and Preventative Maintenance contracts for all of the above systems.