Cyrus RW are experienced and accredited electrical, fire and security sub-contractors. We are NICEIC registered have been established for over 19 years.
At Cyrus-RW, we can offer a complete one-stop-shop from initial project conception through to hand-over for any commercial, retail, industrial or domestic Projects. Our head office is located in Cardiff with a divisional office at Newcastle to ensure that we can offer a personal and professional service nationwide. We also offer the support of fully trained engineers to ensure that each individual project is undertaken to the highest standards.
Our capabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Electrical works – mains distribution, sub-mains, lighting, power distribution systems, small power, lighting and emergency lighting.
- Portable appliance testing, NICEIC inspection and testing.
- Voice and data networks.
- Air conditioning,
- Fire alarm systems – open protocol installations to BS5839 part 1: 2013 providing a totally integrated fire systems package for conventional, addressable and wireless equipment from small conventional types to fully networked projects.
- Kitchen fire suppression systems.
- High sensitivity smoke detection systems (aspirating fire systems) to BS6266.
- Gas extinguishing systems – installations to BS5306, BS7273 and drop in halon replacement.
9. Portable fire extinguishers – supply of new equipment, servicing and maintenance.
- Sprinkler systems LPCB approved – BS5306 industrial, commercial and domestic.
- Water mist/fog extinguishing systems.
- Risk assessments in accordance with fire reform order 2005.
- CCTV systems – stand alone or linked to our central station.
- Access control – Including video door entry systems and automatic barriers and gates.
- Emergency lighting – Installations to BS5266: 2011.
- Nurse call, warden call and cell call systems – conventional and addressable.
- Intruder alarm systems to BS4737.
- Automated gates and barriers – fully automatic barriers, gates, sliding and hinged, rising bollards and arms.
- Domestic fire sprinkler systems – automatic, mains or tanked systems, pressurized and non-pressurized for domestic residences and HMO’s.
- Smoke ventilation systems – automatic smoke windows, vents and louvres, single zone and multi zone systems.
- Electronic article surveillance Systems (EAS) retail tagging systems, self contained and remote access systems for single and dual aisles
- 365 days 24 hour reactive, planned and preventative maintenance contracts for all of the above systems.
In addition to these services we can provide our clients with one point of contact for all projects, from project conception through to the final account. This reduces and eliminates any co-ordination and service issues arriving from using different sub contractors on major projects.